WELCOME TO UPWEY’S WEBSITE
This website is about the village of Upwey, to the north of Weymouth in Dorset, just a few miles from the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
The site is created and maintained by the Upwey Society, which exists to promote our village, to run events in Upwey and maintain and improve the character of Upwey and its surroundings.
The Upwey Society is open to all the households in Upwey.
We want to be truly representative, so please join us if you haven’t already. Membership only costs £3 a year for each household. Members can attend and vote at annual general meetings and any special meetings, stand for election to the committee, bring matters to the attention of the committee for discussion – and get generally involved!
- Upwey Well Dressing – from 6 May 2019
- Upwey Potters Annual Exhibition and Open Studio Workshops – Upwey Old School Hall, 18 May to 2 June 2019
- Open Gardens Weekend – 13 and 14 July 2019
- Summer Craft Show – Upwey Old School Hall, 13 and 14 July 2019
- Felt and Textile Exhibition – Upwey Old School Hall 31 August 2019 to 8 September 2019